Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Smugger Healing Builds

Are you playing as a Smuggler in Star Wars : The Old Republic and would like to learn how to properly build your character for healing? Well if you are looking to create a solid build or just simply to improve on your Smuggler build right now, you have definitely come to the right place.

My name is Connie Heo and I have been playing SWTOR since beta and have been avid about it ever since! I consider myself to be a pretty good SWTOR player and have even helped other players come up with viable builds for different situations.

So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Smuggler builds for healing.

The Smuggler in SWTOR is one of the few classes in the game that cannot tank damage at all.

Instead of being able to take heavy damage, the Smuggler plays the supporting role of healing instead.

Having the right build for healing is absolutely crucial in team fights or warzones to avoid wiping and helping your team to victory.

Unlike the other builds mentioned above, only the Smuggler Scoundrel is able to have a viable healing build that works well. The Gunslinger is more for ranged DPS and PVE and does not have the proper healing talents to be useful.

With that said, I will only be covering a viable and versatile healing build for the Smuggler Scoundrel below.

SWTOR Smuggler Scoundrel Healing Build

In my opinion, the Smuggler Scoundrel is one of the most fun advanced classes to play as a healer/support unit. To build a viable healing build for my Scoundrel, I spec'd into Sawbone for the obvious reason of it being the healing tree and put the remainder of my points both Scrapper and Dirty Fighting.

My completed healing build at level 50 consisted of 31/3/7. This healing build for my Scoundrel allowed me to heal single and multiple targets effectively, while giving me the stealth and mobility to run away DPS enemies when necessary.

Remember to always keep an eye on your cool downs and energy to ensure maximum efficiency in team or solo fights. Below is a screenshot of my completed healing build for the Scoundrel at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701MffMdhoRdsZ0cZGb.1

Do you want more Smuggler builds? Visit: SWTOR Smuggler build

Sources: Smuggler Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment