Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Jedi Knight Tank Build

Are you playing as a Jedi Knight in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly build for tanking?

Well if you are looking for the perfect guide, you have come to the right place! I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been playing this MMORPG since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for tanking. So, if you are looking for a nice guide to help you create a stronger Jedi Knight (Sentinel or Guardian) in SWTOR, I will show you how to properly build your talents, skills and stats.

As the Jedi Knight Sentinel excelled in DPS and damage output, the Jedi Knight Guardian is exceptional at tanking and taking heavy damage from incoming enemies. In fact, from my experience from playing Star Wars: The Old Republic since beta, I noticed that the Jedi Sentinel cannot tank at all.

With that said, I will not be doing guide on how to tank with the Jedi Knight Sentinel since I find it inefficient and nearly impossible to take heavy damage with. The Jedi Guardian tank build that I created had the majority of points in Defense and the rest of the points in Vigilance. My build at level 50 was 33/8/0.

The reason for this is because I wanted utility and control against single and multiple targets in quests and Flashpoints. Although this build for my Jedi Guardian was not a pure tank build, I was still able to take a huge amount of damage while being a threat to my opponents as well.

Below is a link of my completed talent tree at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500dMGcurrouRZhG.1

Are you looking for more Jedi Knight Builds? Visit: SWTOR Jedi Knight Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment