Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Imperial Agent Leveling and PVE Builds

Are you playing as an Imperial Agent in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly create viable builds for leveling and PVE? Well, if you are looking for a solid guide to help you create a stronger character, you have definitely come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I am a fanatic SWTOR player ever since beta. I consider myself to be a pretty solid SWTOR player and even helped other people create viable builds for different situations. So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Imperial Agent builds for leveling and PVE.

With the proper leveling/PVE build, you will be able to take on large mobs without wiping and finish quests and missions fast, which will allow you to reach the leveling cap ASAP. Below I have outlined leveling/PVE builds for both the Imperial Operative and the Imperial Sniper.

Keep in mind that these builds are created around my play style for leveling and might not necessarily be your ideal build. You may wish to tweak or respec these leveling/PVE builds as you like.

SWTOR Imperial Agent Operative Leveling and PVE Build

Depending on your play style, you can either level your Imperial Agent Operative as a support character in parties or as a solo. As for my play style, I rather enjoying soloing with an AI companion instead of hitting up parties because I find that there are a lot of noobs in SWTOR.

With that said, I opted to spec into the Concealment talent tree and had the remainder of my points in the Medic talent tree and Lethality talent tree. My completed leveling/PVE build for my Operative at level 50 is 5/31/5.

I had experimented with quite a few leveling/PVE builds for my Operative and found that this build was is the best damage focused build for this advanced class.

This build allowed me to solo small-medium mobs with the right companion and even enabled me to be effective at healing in groups and Flashpoints without having to invest too heavily in the Medic tree.
Below is a screenshot of my completed leveling/PVE build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401dMZGhModkrffzZRM.1

SWTOR Imperial Agent Sniper Leveling and PVE Build

The leveling and PVE build that I went with for my Imperial Agent was a rather aggressive build that was very effective for raiding. To create this build, I had to spec into the Engineering talent tree and had my remaining points in the Marksmanship and Lethality talent trees.

My completed leveling/PVE build for my Imperial Sniper is 7/31/3. This build mainly focuses on a lot of PVE raid damage without having to sacrifice too much of the Engineering talent tree's utility abilities.

What is also really good about this build is that you will get really good passive heals and armor penetrations from the talents that have been selected, which is vital for being effective in raids.

Below is a screenshot of my leveling/PVE build for my Sniper at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400bcbZbIMrRobRrsZh.1

Want more Imperial Agent builds? Visit: SWTOR Imperial Agent Build

Sources: Knol Wetpaint Live Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment