Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Warrior Tank Builds

Do you play as a Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced classes properly to dominate your enemies? Well, if you are looking for Tank builds for your Sith Warrior, you have come to the right place!

I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been addicted ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for tank. So, if you are looking to learn how to properly build Sith Warrior, I will show you what to do with your talents, skills and stats for your some situations that you may encounter.

SWTOR Sith Warrior Tank Builds

Unlike DPS builds, only the Sith Warrior Juggernaut is able to effectively tank. I found that there is no situation where building a tank Sith Marauders could end well for anyone. The reason that the Sith Warrior Marauder is unable to produce an effective tanking build to take heavy damage is due to the fact that they lack a taunt and their overall specialization in DPS.

With that said, we should just leave the tanking up to the Sith Juggernauts, which have a general predisposition of tanking and taking aggro from enemies. The pure tank build that I completed for my Sith Juggernaut at level 50 is 33/8/0.

I put the majority of my points into Immortal obviously because I wanted to be a main tank and have as much survivability as possible when I am pulling aggro from multiple enemies or from boss fights. This pure tank build will enable you to have an increase AOE threat (which is extremely useful in clutch situations) and a nice damage output to keep your enemies at bay.

Below is a screen shot of my completed tank build at level 50 for my Sith Juggernaut.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101fMGcubrouRZhRM.1

Are you looking for more Sith Warrior Builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Warrior Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment