Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Leveling and PVE Builds

Are you playing as a Sith Inquisitor in Star Wars: The Old Republic and would like to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for leveling and PVE? Well, if you are looking for a straight forward guide to help you do exactly that, you have come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been playing SWTOR ever since beta and have been hooked on this game! I am not a professional player, however I do consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds for different situations.

So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Sith Inquisitor builds for leveling and PVE.

By learning how to build your Sith Inquisitor properly for leveling and PVE, you will be able to take out large mobs quickly without having to wipe, which in turn will allow you to reach the leveling cap ASAP.

Below, I will be outlining good leveling/PVE builds for both the Sith Sorcerer and the Sith Assassin. Keep in mind that while these builds have been tested to be effective, they may not suit your play style.

You may wish to tweak or respec if you do not like how your Sith Inquisitor handles on the battlefield.

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer Leveling and PVE Build

There are two ways that you can build your Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer for leveling and PVE. The first way is to go as a healer or support unit, which is more suited for team fights or with a DPS champion. The second way is to go DPS, which is suited for soloing small to medium mobs.

The build that I went with for leveling/PVE is the DPS Sith Sorcerer Build. The reason for this is because I like to solo better (there are many noob parties out there) and I would like to wipe out mobs myself instead of playing a support role.

To create this build, I used the majority of my points to spec into the Corruption talent tree and put the remainder of my points in the Lightning and Madness tree. The completed DPS build for my Sith Sorcerer at level 50 is 30/9/2.

I really liked this leveling/PVE build because allowed me to tackle on solo questing and power leveling quite quickly with a tank companion. I especially liked the fact that I could easily burst down enemy mobs quickly when I pull aggro from them before they reached me.

Below is a screenshot of my completed leveling/PVE build for my Sith Sorcerer.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201GGrRbd0dGZf0bMZ0M.1

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Assassin Leveling and PVE Build

The Sith Inquisitor Assassin is very effective at killing large mobs of enemies with a proper leveling build due to its heavy burst damage.

For this reason, I chose to spec into the Madness talent tree and put the remainder of my points in the Darkness and Deception talent trees.

My completed leveling/PVE build for my Sith Assassin at level 50 is 5/3/33.

This leveling and PVE build focuses on burst and utility. The reason why I wanted this was so that I could easily solo quests and Heroics with a tank companion. All I had to do was stand back and use my abilities to burst my enemies down while my companion tanks all the damage.

Also, the few points that were allocated in Darkness and Deception gave me some power boost and Force Power preservation, which I find to be extremely important.

Below is a screenshot of my completed leveling/PVE build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McZhZfMfRrMkrfz.1

Want more Sith Inquisitor builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment