Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Tank Builds

Are you playing as a Sith Inquisitor in Star Wars: The Old Republic and would like to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for tank? Well, if you are looking for a straight forward guide to help you do exactly that, you have come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been playing SWTOR ever since beta and have been hooked on this game! I am not a professional player, however I do consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds for different situations.

So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Sith Inquisitor builds for tank.

To create a solid and viable tanking build for my Sith Inquisitor Assassin, I went with the standard spec of opting into important tanking abilities in the Darkness talent tree and put the rest of my points in the Madness tree.

My completed tank build for my Sith Assassin that I settled on is 31/0/10.

I found that the standard tank build for the Assassin is very effective compared to the other hybrid builds out there that people have been talking about.

This build allows me to have high survivability with its high chance block rate, moderate avoidance, stable damage mitigation and the ability to self-heal in the battlefield.

Although you may think that this build will yield low armor, abilities like Dark Charge and several others when activated will bring up the armor to a level similar to the Sith Juggernaut. Also, you get superior damage reduction for Elemental and Internal damage, which makes this build amazing for tanking.

Below is a screenshot of the tank build for my Sith Assassin at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rsrokrskbsZZf0cM.1

Want more Sith Inquisitor builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Build

Sources: Wetpaint Live Journal Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment