Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Jedi Consular Leveling and PVE Builds

Are you playing as the Jedi Consular in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for leveling and PVE?

Well if you are looking for a viable build guide, you have definitely come to the right place! I have been playing SWTOR since beta and have been addicted to this MMORPG ever since!I consider myself to be very involved in the SWTOR community and have been helping people create viable and solid builds on different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined solid builds that I and other people have used to successfully used for leveling and PVE.

So, if you are looking for a Jedi Consular guide to help you create a stronger character, I will show you how to properly build your skills and talent tree for general situations that you may encounter.

The first build that I will be covering for the Jedi Consular is leveling and PVE builds. The reason for this is because leveling is one of the most crucial aspects of Stars Wars : The Old Republic. Knowing how to properly build your Jedi Consular will mean that you will be able to easily dispose of large mobs, gain lots of credits and reach level 50 the fastest way possible.

Below, I have outlined leveling/pve builds for both the Jedi Consular Sage and the Jedi Consular Shadown. Bear in mind that the builds I have listed below for leveling is suited for my play style and might not necessarily work the best for you.

SWTOR Jedi Consular Sage Leveling and PVE Build

As a Jedi Consular Sage, you can either level as a healer or DPS. Depending on your play style, you can choose either for leveling and PVE. I chose to level my Jedi Sage as a DPS because I wanted to quickly melt down large mobs of enemies in order to gain lots of EXP fast. For this reason, I spec'd my Jedi Sage into the Telekinetics talent tree.

My completed build for my Jedi Sage at level 50 is 3/31/7.

This build gave me range attacks that dealt significant damage from enemies as well as solid Crowd Control abilities to increase my survivability on the battlefield. Keep in mind that using a Jedi Sage requires a lot of skill. It is simply more than just auto attacking. To successfully level and PVE well, you will need to manage your DoTs, Procs, Buffs, and Resources. Below is a screenshot of my completed leveling/PVE build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZccrMdRMutzZcM0M.1

SWTOR Jedi Consular Shadow Leveling and PVE Build

The leveling and PVE build I decided to use with my Jedi Consular Shadow was the Infiltration spec. The reason for this (like my Jedi Sage leveling/PVE build) is because I love to have huge DPS, which is my play style.

I found that going into the Kinetic talent tree gave a lot more sustainability on the battlefield, however you will be trading off a lot of your DPS as well. The leveling/PVE spec that I went with for my Jedi Shadow at level 50 is 2/31/8.

I found that this build gave me enough damage and DPS to wipe out large packs of strong enemies as well as kill bosses and elites enemies within SWTOR. I was able to solo Heroics +2 missions with this leveling/PVE build as well without much trouble!

Below is a screenshot of my completed leveling/PVE build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601MZhGMRkG0rtzZcMc.1

Want more Jedi Consular builds? Visit: SWTOR Jedi Consular Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment