Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Jedi Consular Healing Builds

Are you playing as the Jedi Consular in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for healing?

Well if you are looking for a viable build guide, you have definitely come to the right place! I have been playing SWTOR since beta and have been addicted to this MMORPG ever since!I consider myself to be very involved in the SWTOR community and have been helping people create viable and solid builds on different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined solid builds that I and other people have used to successfully used for Healing.

The Jedi Consular Sage has been mentioned as one of the most versatile classes in all of SWTOR. Although this advanced class mainly excels in healing, you will be able to contribute to team fights in every situation you may encounter.

To create a viable healing build for my Jedi Sage, I opted to spec into the main healing talent tree, Seer (for obvious reasons) and put the remainder of my points into both the Telekinetics and Balance tree.

My completed healer spec for my Jedi Sage is 31/7/3.

This build is the cookie cutter healing spec for Jedi Sages in all of SWTOR. What I mean by this is that this healer build will allow you spam heals on your companions or teammates, while you are still able to deal damage and escape dangerous situations with CC if needed.

Below is a screenshot of my healer build for my Jedi Sage at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGrRbd0dGzZfZoM.1

Want more Jedi Consular builds? Visit: SWTOR Jedi Consular Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment