Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor DPS Builds

Are you playing as a Sith Inquisitor in Star Wars: The Old Republic and would like to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for DPS? Well, if you are looking for a straight forward guide to help you do exactly that, you have come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been playing SWTOR ever since beta and have been hooked on this game! I am not a professional player, however I do consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds for different situations.

So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Sith Inquisitor builds for DPS.

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor DPS Builds

Having high DPS or damage per second is very important in any situation that you may face. The more DPS you have, the faster you can kill enemies and the more pressure you can put on your opponents. By having a solid Sith Inquisitor DPS Build, you will be a very scary and powerful force against your enemies.

However from my experience, if you built your Sith Inquisitor properly and have very high DPS, your enemies will tend to focus on you first as you are the biggest threat and have low defense. Make sure that you have a lot of mobility and is aware of your surroundings on the battlefield or warzones to ensure that you can survive enemies focusing you.

Below, I have outlined solid DPS builds for both the Sith Sorcerer and Sith Assassin. I have been using these builds in the past and they have worked quite well for me.

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer DPS Build

The Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer, when built properly can deal significant damage from a nice range. To create this DPS build for my Sith Sorcerer, I opted to spec into the Lightning talent tree and had the remainder of my points in Corruption and Madness talent trees. The completed DPS build for my Sorcerer at level 50 3/31/7.

This build allowed me to deal massive damage at a range and also allowed me to be a reliable crowd controller when things got to messy. Keep in mind to effectively do the maximum DPS that you possibly can, you will need to learn how to manage your ability rotations very well.

What I mean by this is that you will need to learn when to casts your DoTs, Procs, Buffs and spells to maximize your damage. Below is a screenshot of my DPS Sorcerer build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201hZccrMdRMutzZcM0M.1

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Assassin DPS Build

The Sith Inquisitor Assassin is an excellent spike damage striker as well as an annoying harasser with the proper DPS build. The only downfall to this advanced class is that to do significant damage, you will have to be in melee range.

I went with an armor piercing DPS build, so I chose to spec into the Deception talent tree with a few points in both the Madness and Darkness talent trees. My completed DPS build for my Sith Assassin is 5/33/3.

This DPS build has the most damage output than any of the other DPS builds that I have experimented with for the Assassin. It is important to utilize your abilities, such as Overload and Shock to get behind your opponents to unleash a vicious stab to the back attack. This is where the most damage per second attacks happen.

Below is a screenshot of my DPS build for the Assassin at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McZhGMRkGMrtzZc.1

Want more Sith Inquisitor builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Builds

Sources: Knol Wetpaint Live Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment