Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Warrior DPS Builds

Do you play as a Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced classes properly to dominate your enemies? Well, if you are looking for leveling and PVE builds for your Sith Warrior, you have come to the right place!

I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been addicted ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for leveling and PVE. So, if you are looking to learn how to properly build Sith Warrior, I will show you what to do with your talents, skills and stats for your some situations that you may encounter.

Having lots of DPS or damage per second is very important if you want to quickly burst down and keep pressure on your enemies. In both solo and group fights, having high DPS is crucial to avoid wiping when fighting off mobs or doing battle in the warzone.

Typically, the Sith Warrior Marauder excels in DPS and quick maneuverability and is the obvious chose when deciding to build a pure DPS character. However, solid builds have been created for the Sith Warrior Juggernaut to do high DPS while maintaining its natural tanking abilities.

Below, I have outlined DPS builds for both the Sith Marauder and Sith Juggernaut that works very well in every situation.

SWTOR Sith Warrior Marauder DPS Build

The Sith Warrior Marauder is arguably better than the Sith Warrior Juggernaut at DPS in my opinion. Of course this is what I feel from playing both DPS advanced classes and you may choose to think differently. My completed DPS build for my Marauder at level 50 was 31/10/0.

I built my Sith Marauder around the Annihilation talent tree because I wanted a lot of critical strike to burst down my enemies quickly. Also, this will allow me to target multiple enemies and put a lot of pressure on them in team fights.

Keep in mind to move around a lot to avoid taking heavy damage from mob fights. Without a lot of defense talents (since this is a pure DPS build), you can easily get bursted down and wipe.

Below is my completed talent and skill tree for my DPS Sith Marauder at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRroMfGzZhGb.1

SWTOR Sith Warrior Juggernaut DPS Build

The Sith Juggernaut may not be the obvious choice for DPS build, however I found that with the correct DPS build paired with its natural tanking abilities, you will still be able to churn out lots of damage to burn down mobs quickly, while still being able to tank.

My completed build at level 50 for max DPS for my Sith Warrior Juggernaut ended with 4/32/5.

By specing almost all my points into Vengeance, I was able to produce high damage output to taken down multiple enemies at once (with my AOE abilities), while my Sith Warrior Juggernaut was still able to tank heavy damage for the most part.

Remember, the more quickly you can take down your enemies, the more HP you will be able to save for tank other opponents. This is why this DPS build will allow you to deal damage while taking heavy damage as well.

Below is the completed talent tree for my Sith Juggernaut DPS build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101bMZIGMRbuddhoZG.1

Are you looking for more Sith Warrior Builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Warrior Builds

Sources: Knol Wetpaint Live Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment