Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Healer Builds

Are you playing as a Sith Inquisitor in Star Wars: The Old Republic and would like to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for healer? Well, if you are looking for a straight forward guide to help you do exactly that, you have come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been playing SWTOR ever since beta and have been hooked on this game! I am not a professional player, however I do consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds for different situations.

So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Sith Inquisitor builds for healer.

Unlike its sister class of the Sith Warrior, one of the Sith Inquisitor's advanced class specializes in healing and the other specializes in tanking/DPS.

I usually prefer to play the Sith Sorcerer as a DPS class because of there awesome damage from range. However I have respec'd my Sorcerer a couple of times to play a supporting role and have used a viable healing build has been proven to be effective in team fights or raids.

For the healer spec, I chose to put the majority of my points into the Corruption talent tree and put the remainder of the points in both the Lightning and Madness talent trees. My completed healer build for my Sorcerer at level 50 is 32/7/2.

This healer build allowed me to easily and effectively keep my teammates alive in warzones or raids while maintaining and preserving my force/resources very efficiently. The lowered cool downs due to this spec also proved to be very effective for extra survivability on the battlefield.

Below is a screenshot of the healer build for my Sith Sorcerer at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201hZccrMdRMutzZcM0M.1

Want more Sith Inquisitor builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Inquisitor Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment