Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Bounty Hunter Leveling and PVE Build

Are you playing as a Bounty Hunter in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced class properly for leveling and PVE? If you want a quick guide to show you solid builds, you have definitely come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been addicted to SWTOR ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have been using these builds to help me dominate my enemies quickly and easily.

I have even helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites along the way! So, in this guide I will show you multiple builds that will allow you to effectively dominate your enemies for leveling and PVE.

The high damage output combined with its ranged attacks makes the Bounty Hunter Mercenary very good at leveling and PVE.

However, I have heard many instances that people spec into the Bodyguard tree for leveling and PVE due to its ability to be one of the strongest healers in the game (this would only be good for leveling in party).

I have seen many people do well with Bodyguard, but I prefer to deal a large amount of damage to my enemies rather than play a supporting role in team fights. The leveling and PVE build that I went with for my Mercenary is 5/31/5.

I put most of my points into Arsenal because it allows me to do a lot of DPS from a good range, allowing me to take down enemies before get in range. Below is a screenshot of my talent tree at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300McZRIkrRMdozfzZf.1

SWTOR Bounty Hunter Powertech Leveling and PVE Build

For my leveling and PVE build for my Bounty Hunter Powertech, I opted to spec into the Shield Tech talent tree. The reason I wanted this was because I wanted greater protection for my character and have upgraded safeguards to increase my survivability while taking on huge mobs.

My completed leveling and PVE build at level 50 is 32/9/0. This build allowed me to take out enemies with its superior defense combined with its flamethrower abilities to melt mobs away quickly and easily.

Keep in mind that I chose to build my Powertech in the Shield Tech talent tree because I wanted to stay on the battlefield longer and tank huge mobs. However, if you are someone that would rather deal lots of damage quickly, you may want to experiment with Advanced Prototype talent tree.

Below is the screenshot of my talent tree at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GoGrdorogzZrzbM.1

Want more Bounty Hunter builds? Visit: SWTOR Bounty Hunter Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment