Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Imperial Agent Healing Builds

Are you playing as an Imperial Agent in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly create viable builds for healing? Well, if you are looking for a solid guide to help you create a stronger character, you have definitely come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I am a fanatic SWTOR player ever since beta. I consider myself to be a pretty solid SWTOR player and even helped other people create viable builds for different situations. So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Imperial Agent builds for healing.

The Imperial Agent Operative advanced class is a very versatile class in that they can play as a healer/support role or a DPS character. I have already outlined the DPS and solo roles in the builds above, so I will be showing you how to build your Operative as an effective healer in this section.

The healer spec talent tree of the Operative is Medicine. For this reason, I spec'd the majority of my points into the Medicine talent tree and put the remainder of my points in Concealment and Lethality talent trees to create a pure healer build.

My completed healing build at level 50 for my Operative is 33/3/5.

This build is a very solid healing build for the Operative that has all the necessary talents to to be effective for healing in parties, instances and raids. In my opinion, this build allows you to have the fastest heals enabling you to keep your teammates alive during dangerous situations.

Keep in mind that when you are playing as a healer/support role, ability rotations are not as important. To be effective, you will need to constantly be aware of everything that is going on and will need to act accordingly to who is taking the most damage and so on.

Below is a screenshot of my healer build for my Operative at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401MffrzGoRdsZ0cZG.1

Want more Imperial Agent builds? Visit: SWTOR Imperial Agent Builds

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment