Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Jedi Consular PVP Builds

Are you playing as the Jedi Consular in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly build your advanced classes for PVP?

Well if you are looking for a viable build guide, you have definitely come to the right place! I have been playing SWTOR since beta and have been addicted to this MMORPG ever since!I consider myself to be very involved in the SWTOR community and have been helping people create viable and solid builds on different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined solid builds that I and other people have used to successfully used for PVP.

Having a proper PVP build is crucial if you want to survive warzones and get as many kills as you can to reach the #1 spot of the scoreboard.

Although having a viable PVP build is important, other factors such as your teammates, strategies, gear and ability rotations are also very important to consistently and effectively win every warzone that you may encounter.

For the sake of this guide, I will only show you viable PVP builds, however they will definitely help you out a lot as well! Below are solid Jedi Consular Sage and Jedi Consular Shadow PVP builds that I have used for myself to win warzones.

SWTOR Jedi Consular Sage PVP Build

I found that playing warzones with a Jedi Consular Sage was rather difficult because I was constantly focused down by high DPS classes. For this reason, I built a balanced PVP spec for my Jedi Sage. My completed PVP build for my Jedi Sage at level 50 is 20/14/7.

This build allowed me to get some considerable damage, while giving me enough healing and survivability to hold my own within warzones. Bear in mind that I did not go full Telekinetics spec because I did not like how squishy I was.

If you are an individual that likes to deal lots of force damage, while sacrificing survivability in warzones (or maybe you have enough healers on your team), I suggest that you build into the Telekinetics talent tree for max DPS. Below is a screenshot of my completed PVP build for my Jedi Sage at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hGrRMbzZfsMbzZfM.1

SWTOR Jedi Consular Shadow PVP Build

As a Jedi Consular Shadow, you can either choose to build as a pure tank to play as a supporting role only in warzones or build as a hybrid to get some kills for the scoreboard. The PVP build that I chose for my Jedi Shadow consisted of a hybrid build because I would like to tank heavy damage and deal moderate damage instead of just standing there only taking damage from others.

My completed hybrid PVP build for my Jedi Shadow 22/19/0.

It is because the Kinetic Shadow is the most offensive-oriented tree in SWTOR, I was able to still deal a lot of damage to my enemies while still being able to tank lots of damage when spec'ing half my points into the Kinetic Shadow talent tree.

From my experience, this exact build allowed me to control the battlefield quite well. What I mean by this is that I have a lot of range damage to do significant damage before the enemy comes and have enough mobility to escape being focused down.

Below is a screenshot of my PVP Jedi Shadow build at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601dcrokrckZhGdMk0r.1

Want more Jedi Consular builds? Visit: SWTOR Jedi Consular Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment