Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Bounty Hunter PVP Build

Are you playing as a Bounty Hunter in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced class properly for PVP? If you want a quick guide to show you solid builds, you have definitely come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I have been addicted to SWTOR ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have been using these builds to help me dominate my enemies quickly and easily.

I have even helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites along the way! So, in this guide I will show you multiple builds that will allow you to effectively dominate your enemies for PVP.

SWTOR Bounty Hunter PVP Builds

PVP battles in warzones are the most fun in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Killing real players instead of AI gives you a real satisfaction that you just can't receive by killing enemy mobs.

With the proper Bounty Hunter PVP build, you will be able to quickly destroy your enemies and complete your objectives to win the warzone. However, you must realize that winning PVP does not necessary rely 100% on the build that you have for your Bounty Hunter.

Although it plays a huge role, factors such as team strategies, ability rotations and gear all influence how well you will do in Warzones. Below, I will only cover PVP builds for your Bounty Hunter that will significantly give you an advantage in Warzones.

SWTOR Bounty Hunter Mercenary PVP Build

PVP'ing as a Bounty Hunter Mercenary can be devastating to your opponents as you can melt them down with your high DPS before they are able to reach you.

For my Mercenary, I chose to spec into the Pyrotech tree as I felt that this was the best for PVP due to the constant snares and CC that I was able to use. This proves very useful in team fights to focus opponents down.

My PVP build for my Bounty Hunter Mercenary at level 50 is 3/7/31. This build allowed me to use Sweltering Heat and the ability to use Rapid Shots frequently (which gives 40% chance to snare), which is extremely handy to avoid over-heating.

Below is a screenshot of my completed PVP build of my Mercenary.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#3000cZMckZfhrbdhhrs.1

SWTOR Bounty Hunter Powertech PVP Build

The Bounty Hunter Powertech is a force to be reckoned with in warzones with the right build. Their natural tanking abilities combined with their damage output and AOE attacks from this PVP build allow them to melt enemies quickly while tanking heavy damage.

My completed PVP build for my Bounty Hunter Powertech is 30/11/0.

I decided to spec into the Shield Tech talent tree for my Powertech because I wanted more surviability in the warzone. I also found that this build allows you to have better Crowd Control, enabling you to be very useful in team fights and situations.

If you would rather have some added damage instead of focusing on survivability, I recommend that you build your Powertech at 31/8/2. It sacrifices endurance for damage thanks to the Iron Fist talent.

This PVP would work better if you are confident in your defensive skills in warzones.

Below is my completed PVP build for my Powertech at 30/11/0.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GorbdRrogZMsbMo.1

Want more Smuggler builds? Visit: SWTOR Smuggler Build

Sources: Knol Wetpaint Live Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment