Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Sith Warrior Leveling and PVE Builds

Do you play as a Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to build your advanced classes properly to dominate your enemies? Well, if you are looking for leveling and PVE builds for your Sith Warrior, you have come to the right place!

I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been addicted ever since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for leveling and PVE. So, if you are looking to learn how to properly build Sith Warrior, I will show you what to do with your talents, skills and stats for your some situations that you may encounter.

SWTOR Sith Warrior Leveling and PVE Builds

The first build that I will cover in this guide is the leveling/PVE build for Sith Warrior Marauder and Sith Warrior Juggernaut. Learning how to build your Sith Warrior properly for leveling and PVE is crucial if you want to avoid wiping and reach level 50 the fastest way possible.

Below, I have outlined solid builds for both the Sith Marauder and Sith Juggernaut. Keep in mind that while I created these builds, they best suit my play style and might not necessary be optimal for your character. You may wish to respec or modify these builds to suit how you would like to level and PVE with your Marauder or Juggernaught.

SWTOR Sith Warrior Marauder Leveling and PVE Build

The Sith Warrior Marauder is great at leveling due to the high DPS and quick attacks. However, you should be careful and try to take out foes in a small group or one vs one. The reason for this is because leveling and PVE builds for the Sith Marauder focus primarily on offense and little to none defense. This will cause your Marauder to not be able to take significant damage on the battlefield.

My completed leveling and PVE build for my Sith Marauder is 0/33/8. The leveling build that I chose for my Sith Warrior Marauder was specced into Carnage. The reason for this was because I felt overwhelmed when my points where in Annihilation.

I did not have enough time to build up my DPS in normal mob fights and I had to constantly manage my rage consumption. Below is a screenshot of my skill and talent tree at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100ZhMrdddrRrsZrM0M.1

SWTOR Sith Warrior Juggernaut Leveling and PVE Build

For my Sith Warrior Juggernaut, I chose to create my leveling and PVE build with tanking and sustainability in mind balanced with talents with the potential for burst and utility. With that said, I chose to put my points into the Immortal talent tree and completed my leveling/PVE build of 34/7/0 at level 50.

You may think that this is a strange concept, but it is actually quite a solid build for leveling and PVE due to its sustainability on the battlefield paired with rage generation and damage mitigation. I had much success leveling with this build with a group of ranged DPS and healer classes. However, if soloing is more of your play style, you may opt to spec into Vengeance for more damage.

Below is my completed skill and talent tree at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101fMGcurrkuoZhMM.1

Are you looking for more Sith Warrior Builds? Visit: SWTOR Sith Warrior Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment