Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Imperial Agent PVP Builds

Are you playing as an Imperial Agent in Star Wars : The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly create viable builds for healing? Well, if you are looking for a solid guide to help you create a stronger character, you have definitely come to the right place!

My name is Connie Heo and I am a fanatic SWTOR player ever since beta. I consider myself to be a pretty solid SWTOR player and even helped other people create viable builds for different situations. So I decided to put my experience to use to help more people create viable Imperial Agent builds for healing.

Knowing how to properly create a viable and solid PVP build for your Imperial Agent is absolutely crucial if you want to be effective and even secure the #1 place in the scoreboard in warzones.

The ability to play as either a supporting role or pure DPS makes the Imperial Agent a very versatile and effective class for PVP.

Bear in mind though that having a solid build for PVP will not guarantee you victory 100% of the time. Factors such as your equipment, ability rotations, strategies and communications all come into play if you want to consistently win warzones.

Although having a viable PVP isn't everything in PVP, it is still one of the more important factors to do well in warzones. Below, I have outlined viable PVP builds for both the Imperial Agent Operative and Imperial Agent Sniper.

SWTOR Imperial Agent Operative PVP Build

The Imperial Agent Operative has roles to choose from when it comes to PVP. Your Operative can either focus on healing, DPS or both. The PVP build that I chose that suited my play style the best was a hybrid of both healing and DPS.

For this reason, I spec'd a little more than half my points into the Lethality talent tree and put the rest into the Medicine talent tree. My completed PVP build for my Operative is 18/0/23.

This hybrid PVP build with both the Lethality talent tree and the Medicine talent tree has a lot of synergy together. This build is able to deal heavy damage from being able to generate endless Tactical Advantage from the Medical Engineering ability.

This will allow you to Cull your enemies into death as you have stacked your DoTs on them. Not only does this hybrid PVP build have lots of damage, you also get a lot of utility and the ability to be an effective off-healer, which can prove to be very useful in dangerous team fights.

Below is a screenshot of my PVP build for my operative at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401rff0zhZZhrbkrbhd.1

SWTOR Imperial Agent Sniper PVP Build

When playing as the Imperial Agent Sniper, you can either choose the Marksmanship, Engineering or Lethality talent trees for PVP because they are all damage oriented.

It really comes down to your play style when you want to choose which talent tree to spec into.

For myself, I chose to a little more than half my points into the Lethality talent tree and put the remaining balance in Engineering to create a hybrid PVP build that was suitable for me.

My completed PVP build for my Sniper at level 50 is 0/18/23.

I chose to spec into Lethality rather than Marksmanship (like everyone else) because I feel that this tree allows me to hit faster and harder than the latter. Also, I didn't need to consistently use the cover system, which I found to be a pain in the butt.

However, when using this build, you will need to consistently monitor and manage your energy. This reason for this is because this hybrid PVP build consumes energy rather quickly as you burst targets down.

So, if you are able to keep your energy levels up, you will definitely do well with this PVP build in warzones. Below is a screenshot of my PVP build for my Operative at level 50.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400ZrI0bRRZGbMkrrhz.1

Want more Imperial Agent builds? Visit: SWTOR Imperial Agent Build

Sources: Knol Wetpaint Live Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment