Tuesday 24 January 2012

SWTOR Jedi Knight Leveling and PVE Builds

Are you playing as a Jedi Knight in Star Wars: The Old Republic and want to learn how to properly build for leveling and PVE?

Well if you are looking for the perfect guide, you have come to the right place! I am a fanatic SWTOR player and have been playing this MMORPG since beta. I consider myself to be a solid SWTOR player and have helped other people create viable builds through different forums and websites.

Below, I have outlined multiple builds below that I have successfully used to dominate other players since beta for leveling and PVE. So, if you are looking for a nice guide to help you create a stronger Jedi Knight (Sentinel or Guardian) in SWTOR, I will show you how to properly build your talents, skills and stats.

Knowing how build your Jedi Knight properly for leveling will enable you to survive on the battlefield and allow you to farm and kill creeps quickly. In turn, you will be able to level up quickly and be able to finish quests easily for EXP and gold rewards.

Leveling builds for Jedi Knight Sentinel and Jedi Knight Guardian differ. So below, I have outlined the leveling builds for both classes that works quite well for every situation or scenario that you may encounter.

SWTOR Jedi Knight Sentinel Leveling/PVE Build

Keep in mind that these builds differ for each level/situation and also depends on your predilections towards Flashpoints, Warzones and Questing. Alright, now lets get into the leveling and PVE builds and spec for Jedi Knight Sentinel.

Watchman is currently the best leveling and PVE spec for the Jedi Knight Sentinel in my opinion. This skill tree allows you to do a lot of damage, while allowing you to have a lot of sustainability as well on the battlefield.

Focus on putting points into talents that reduce cool down, increase your damage output and increase critical chance. This will allow your Jedi Knight Sentinel to have as much DPS as possible allowing you to kill creep waves quickly and easily.

The skill tree that I would recommend at level 30 for leveling and PVE spec would be 21/0/0. Here is the link of my skill tree for my Jedi Knight Sentinel leveling and PVE build.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRroMz.1

SWTOR Jedi Knight Guardian Leveling/PVE Build

There are many arguments about the Jedi Knight Guardian leveling and PVE build. Some argue that the best leveling and PVE build for Guardian is to focus on DPS talents and Viligence spec, then respec'ing at level 30 to go full tank build. While others argue that leveling with pure defense talents also works.

So depending on your play style, you would most likely have to modify or do a hybrid talent tree to best suit how quickly you would like to level up and gain EXP vs defense abilities. For the leveling build that I created for my Jedi Guardian until level 30, I went with 0/11/0.

The reason for this was because I like to kill creeps fast and control groups of enemies more easily. However, once I reached level 30, I respec'ed and went pure tank build for PVP after. Here is the skill tree that I built for my Jedi Guardian that worked very well for me.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500ZIhMRkuz.1

Are you looking for more Jedi Knight Builds? Visit: SWTOR Jedi Knight Build

Sources: Live Journal Wetpaint Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment